A Mission from the EXACT is to make consumers' access to oral health care more accessible, seeking to offer a range of products whose main characteristic is to be compatible with other market solutions, combining efficiency, rigor and an increasing quality, aptitude, performance and safety of these same products .
It's ours Vision expand to other markets, grow sustainably and look for new technological solutions for dental products that can better serve the needs of our customers so that they can see EXAKTUS as a serious, organized, solid, mature and reliable company.
To that end, our Strategy is to be competitive and efficient. In order to improve our efficiency and consolidate an organization oriented towards the needs of customers in the pursuit of excellence, the implementation of a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 arises.
The guiding principles of this Quality Management System are:
· Manage the organization, along with established quality objectives and defined responsibilities for their fulfillment.
· Establish, apply, maintain and continuously improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 13485: 2016 and ISO 9001:2015.
· Provide products that meet the needs and expectations of all stakeholders and customers, ensuring patient safety as well as medical devices, through risk management, quality control and compliance with the Medical Devices Regulation (MDR) 2017/ 745 and other legal and standard requirements.
· Promoting increased product quality, favoring manufacturers, suppliers and service providers with a high level of responsiveness, professionalism and technical capacity with a view to exceeding the expectations of interested parties and customers.
· Track and apply new technologies and provide employees with the necessary training, so that they carry out their activities with competence.
· Involve, motivate and raise the awareness of all employees, through teamwork, the expression of ideas and suggestions in the search for constant opportunities for improvement.
· Ensure the necessary resources for the proper execution of activities.
· Ensure continuous improvement of processes and/or products.
· Ensure that our Manuals and/or procedures reflect what we really do.
This strategy is and will always be based on Values such as responsibility, professionalism, ethics, rigor, effectiveness, solidarity and respect.